Alwyn Scott, "Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science"
Routledge l PDF l 1107 Pages l 19 MB
Book Description :
In 438 alphabetically arranged essays, this work provides a useful overview of the core mathematical background for nonlinear science, as well as its applications to key problems in ecology and biological systems, chemical reaction-diffusion problems, geophysics, economics, electrical and mechanical oscillations in engineering systems, lasers and nonlinear optics, fluid mechanics and turbulence, and condensed matter physics, among others.
Designed for students and new researchers, as well as established nonlinear scientists interested applying methods outside their own specialized areas, this is the definitive introductory reference to all aspects of nonlinear science.
Key Features -
* The first major reference in this growing field
* A one-stop resource for students and researchers from a variety of scientific areas
* 438 authoritative entries written by an international team of leading specialists
* Extensive cross-references guiding the reader torelated topics
* Over 460 b/w and color illustrations illuminating aspects of nonlinear phenomena
* Authoritative and up-to-date suggestions for further reading
Download Link :
Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science
Title - Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science