Leonard R. Johnson, "Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology"
Academic Press l PDF l 2352 Pages l 44 MB
Book Description :
The Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology covers such topics as heartburn, ulcers, gallstones, gastroesophageal reflux disease, colorectal cancer, hepatitis, and irritable bowel syndrome. This stellar reference work will appeal to academic and clinical gastroenterologists, physiologists, hepatologists, as well as general medical practitioners and nutritionists.
* Only comprehensive work on the market covering all aspects of gastroenterology
* Contains over 475 articles ranging from pediatrics to radiology, cancer to nutrition
* Written to be accessible to clinical and academic audiences
* Developed under the direction of a distinguished board of editors, with articles written by experts in their field
* Numerous illustrations, including color figures, support and amplify the article content
Download Link :
Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology
Title - Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology